ES IST SOWEIT: Der PDSV Cup 2024 hat begonnen! Teilnahmebedingungen: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=58164
Der PDSV Cup dient zur Finanzierung des Pulverdampf Forums. Bitte unterstützt unser Forum, danke!

innocents betrayed

Bilder, Videos und mehr von Waffen, ihren Besitzern und ihren Erlebnissen. Bitte nur urheberrechtlich unbedenkliches Material posten/verlinken!
Antworten
cobaltbomb
.50 BMG
.50 BMG

innocents betrayed

Beitrag von cobaltbomb » Fr 26. Nov 2010, 23:53

film der erklärt warum gun controle scheisse ist

This is a very disturbing movie. Not because of the images -- by now most educated persons probably know that 20th Century governments butchered 200 million or more people -- but because of the blunt and matter-of-fact way it illustrates some of the precursors to genocide. Intellectually I understood the historical connection between authoritarian states, civilian disarmament, and genocide but now I understand it viscerally as well. From the first time I saw that roving gun sight until the final credits this documentary alternately horrified and enraged me. However, not everyone will finish this film feeling thoughtful. It does challenge some fundamental assumptions people make about genocide but I think that is a good thing. Pretty darned good for a movie with only a $90,000 budget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4LET7q8a0 gibt ein paar teil das ist nr 1
Of course they wont take away your hunting rifle, they will call it a sniper rifle first

Antworten